Monday, October 15, 2012

Addictive

Peanut butter jelly sandwiches. Why the hell are they so fucking delicious!?


Anyway, we just got out of the shower. Came home from Rogers not too long ago :) We've been to Guntersville today. Aaaws, I made a swedish smörgås cake for him as a birthday gift and apparently he liked it. YaY me. *bro fist* We went out for mexican food earlier and then came back and started watching The Walking Dead. Ooooooh the first episode of season 3 was a good one. Uh huh. It was kinda nice being cuddled up next to Frost, but I'm pretty fn sure he didn't find it as comfortable as I did, poor thing. Squeezed together with a Jo like that. Must've been a bit difficult... But I still liked it. I love being near him 



This is the love of my life.
Isn't he the most beautiful person on earth?
Rawr, he's so cute <3








Ya know, I had no fucking idea what I was doing when I made the sandwich cake. lol All the swedish stuff doesn't really exist here. haha But it ssems like I did a pretty good job anyway. :) Nice man he is, that Roger. I hope he's had a nice birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?