Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday morning

I'm sitting in the sofa, eating my cereals. The Kellogg's without sugar and stuff... Just plain. That's how I like it haha Ad I'm waiting for the coffee to be done. Babe's in the shower making himself pretty and whatnot lol I wonder if I should attack him. But no... I won't. I'll let him shower in peace haha don't want anyone to slip and break something. Besides.... I can smell my coffee!!! Weeeeh!!!

Oh! We way Jed Wayne's world yesterday! YaY! Well, almost the entire movie anyway... We got busy with other stuff after that ahaha But he called me a dork for knowing lines from the movie. Psssshhhh.... I'm awesome.

Right. Frost is gonna help me make a certain Swedish "cake" today.. Nom noms? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?