Sunday, December 11, 2011

A thousand kisses

Oooooh I relized that I forgot to watch A thousand kisses lately. So many episodes came out so I have a lot of catching up to do haha.
























































Actually, this drama has SO many intrigues, schemes, love and drama and so on... (maybe a little too much??) But oh well, I must admit that I enjoy watching it. For now that is. I'm on episode 18 and there's like 33 episodes released so far and I have no idea how many more there is to come?





Maybe it'll be like Daring Women? It had like...99 episodes? Ah, well..that's when I stopped watching anyway.  There might've been more than that? :3

THAT was a drama full of too many intrigues and lies LOL  Too much. Sometimes it makes me wonder, if there really are women like that in the world? And if so, I'd better stay away from them hah
Somehow, I really liked daring women. Cause it gave me a feeling of true love. it was cute and somewhat innocent. The girl that it was about, she was just adorable. Strong and sweet. Yepp, I did like that drama. She married an older guy, and that man loved her sooooo much. he hadn't loved anyone since his wife died 20 years ago. And the girl was around my age I think? And she had a child (an adopted child, yeeeeeaaaah...that's where the intregues began) and her husband died in an accident and so on. (smell something fishy?)  Well, they found each other but it wasn't easy for them to be together because there were so many obstacles in their way. Typichal Rick man, poor girl relationship. Upperclass brats -_____-

Mjeeee.... it was cute. haha


You have to admit, that they do look adorable together, right?




















































so there you go. Two in one.

two dramas, in one blogpost. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?