Thursday, May 9, 2013

Boaz

We went to Boaz today with Judy. Yep, she drove us. Haha and we had dinner at Zaxby's again. Cause I freakin' LOVE their chicken. Omg... Their chicken salad with buffalo and blue cheese dressing.... Yum. Yeah, I ate that today. So good. Mmm...

And then we went to Walmart too and snooped around. Yay! Haha

Oh oh oh baby and I are going to a drive-in movie this weekend. Gosh, I've always wanted to do that. <3 And I get to do that with him <3 It's perfect. We can eat nom noms, sit and snuggle, and even put a blanket and pillows on the hood of the car is what snuggletree said. We'll watch iron man 3. Sweeeeeet.
It's kinda awesome cause our birthdays are this weekend.

Alabama sure is pretty during the summer as well. I like it here, I really do. Mostly cause I'm with him. <3

I took some pics of the nature around on our way to Boaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?