Tuesday, April 10, 2018

It's fucking springtime

Woooh you can tell it's spring time!

More people outside, sunshine and fucking warmth!
Like...how it was outside the other day was the perfect warmth for me. Yep.
Not too hot, definitely not too cold. Just about right.

New things are happening, good and bad.
In a way I suppose it's progress really...any changes are progress in this situation.
I've never been in this particular situation before, but I know people who have.
So there's support :)

Today when Freya came home she wanted to listen to music :)
And she got to pick the music. She loves the soundtrack for Guardians Of The Galaxy, but I've got a mix of my own that she really likes <3












Yep, we're having a hoot. She's like superwild right now so we're just watching her and clapping and stuff cause she's such an amazing performer ya know?

Uh huh. She's cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?