Sunday, June 24, 2018

Midsummer

Midsummer came and went.💗

Freya had a blast, and that's all that matters to me~

My brother dropped me and Frost off in Askersund, and then mom, Josse & Freya picked us up and we went to Åmmebergs midsummer celebrations (I don't really like that you have to pay entrance fee these days but oh well) It is an important place from my childhood after all haha

Freya was very excited.
She got to ride a pony, play in the jumping castle, look at the giant maypole, nibble on cotton candy (even though she preferred the ones in the bag that were pink and blue instead of the white fluff on a stick haha)
We got some candy rocks and nougats (that I couldn't eat cause they were way too sweet)
 and I bought a long sour candy strap for Josse too. haha I really liked being with Josefin. I want to go to Åmmebergs midsummer celebrations more times with her and the others again.
I bet Freya has had an awesome weekend now. She absolutely fucking loves being there with granny, Lasse & Josse (and Doris too haha)



The dinner was delicious, and the cake was brilliant. My sister made a meringue cake, with lots of whipped cream on it. And as a filling it had crushed raspberry pie (yep, a PIE!) and vanilla custard too. I gotta say, with the smooth whipped cream and meringue that melts in your mouth, it was kinda neat to feel some sweet crunchy pie crust and raspberries on the tongue too. Mmm..... such a mouthtastic experience lol 💛


Oh I also made a flower garland for Freya to wear as a midsummer crown ;D She was so beautiful. My sweet little snuggle monster. 💚💚💚 I kinda feel like I made an epic garland really lol
Freya is too cute though. I should've made garlands for everyone to wear too...

On saturday morning, Irena came to Zinkgruvan and picked me and Frost up. We had a nice drive back to town together too :)
And the plan was to party a bit with the Larssons in the evening. But since Nathalie's midsummer party with her family kinda went to the pooper too, we decided to just change the plans.

We had an awesome time yesterday really~
And we discovered that I make deeeelicious Mojitos. Seriously.




They tasted better than they did at the bar. 🍹  We drank, played Mario Kart, laughed and just had a good time. It was good for the soul. Yep. We needed it.
 Frost was more impressed over how entertained we can be with such small effort haha




Anyway.... Good times has been had.
My mother really gave Freya the best weekend 💜
It's been a nice weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?