Monday, September 9, 2019

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€




We've had a nice weekend. 
I gotta say, The Dark Crystal is fucking addicting.. 🀷🏻‍♀️

Well,.so is Gears 5 sooo.....yeah. It's all about prioritizing really. Dark crystal with Freya, Gears 5 after she's gone to bed. 
Except last night. Yeah, last night me and Frost just ended up on the couch snuggling all fucking evening after Freyster went to bed. 
After 11 sometime, my brother got back in town so I met up with him for a quick chat.
We decided to eat dinner in the living room yesterday, it was Freya's choice aaaaand she ate hers a little.... different. I'll show ya'll a pic of that haha 
She wanted a picnic with her friends. 
Normally I'd say no to eating on the floor πŸ™„ But whatever. 
Maybe this will be a fun and sweet memory for her when she's older? 
Who knows. 

And today, is just another rainy day. And I can't complain 😊 it's rather nice wouldn't you say?? 
Well maybe not for the guys working on the roof on the building across the street. But for people staying at home playing videogames or watching Netflix, this weather is perfect. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Btw, I made the what fucking chili last night. I was supposed to do it a few days ago, but you know....stuff. 🀷🏻‍♀️
Buuuut... The reason I'm even mentioning the chili, is cause Freyster LOVED it. And that made me happy haha πŸ€—  I'm quite easy to please. 
Another thing that made me oh so happy is the fact that Freya likes pea soup. πŸŽ‰ Yay! I'm not the only one liking it anymore. Scoooooore~


And yes, that's a fuckton of corn in her peasoup. 🀷🏻‍♀️ 
She likes it so... What can I say haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?