Friday, July 20, 2018

update on my cold



Finally, a day where I'm starting to feel a tiny bit better.
It ain't much. But it's something.

Okidaaay....so, maybe I should've listened when people kept telling me to go see a doctor.
But I just assumed that is was a regular cold. I mean, sure....when 3 weeks went by and I just kept getting worse I kinda started suspecting shit.
...and I worried people unnecessarily.

I've got a lung infection, virus infection in my system and assumed pneumonia. He mentioned bronchitis, but I've had acute bronchitis before and it wasn't quite the same this time.
So I've been on antibiotics and different cough medicines since Monday.
Aaaand I'm already feeling way better.

Though I can tell how bad I get when I don't take my cough syrup. Like damn. Who would've thought?

Moving on.
Soo...I bought a kimono a while back. Since people kept whining about me only wearing black and grey shit all the time.
I felt as soon as I put it on that I've seen it somewhere............

Instant regret. <---
It's Blanche from The Golden Girls hahahahaha


Back to black it is.
At least I entertain people :D



What else, oh right....my brother let for Egypt the other day. he better make it back safe and sound.



And the apple of my eye came home yesterday!
Damn it I've missed her.
The one person who loves snuggles as much as I do lol

She's had a hoot at granny's summer house for a whole week :)
This kid will have such happy memories when she grow up <3










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?