Friday, July 20, 2018

coffee


Some morning coffee never killed anyone.

Freyster woke up eeeearly today.. so I got up and let Frost sleep in some :)
(I'm so nice...I know) plus he seems so tired these days.

Well, it was still fun since I kept a buddy company anyway. 
We were supposed to play pubg but he was kinda shitfaced at that time sooo...
I figured running around with a dude who can't even see straight would be...
too much effort? lmao Felt like he needed rest anyway.






Here's my secret weapon against the flu or cold.

Did ya'll know that I don't like chocolate anymore btw?
Weird shit right?
It's been some time now since my appetite got fucked up.
Not liking the usual stuff etc...
So this ice cream was obviously kinda disappointing.
But still felt damn good for the throat.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?