Monday, August 6, 2018

Sushi

Well Josse spoiled me yesterday and treated me to sushi.

Daaayyyuum....it was SO good. I swear, I'm still full. Haha

Tempura rolls, California rolls and nigiri and tofu. It looks pretty right? It tastes even better than it looks. That's how amazeballs it was.

And that pickled seaweed......omg ... it's so good. Omnomnomnom...
She doesn't eat seaweed so I got to gobbledl it down aaaall by myself. Lucky! Haha 

I had a really good time yesterday, and I really needed that too. Hey, she even gave me ice cream afterwards so I'd say she's a pretty dang good host lol



Also, today my Xbox is being a dick. Everytime I'm trying to play pubg the game crashed as soon as I join my friends.
Everytime Joel sent an invite it just froze and I HATE THAT HORRIBLE LOUD SOUND THAT COMES WITH IT. Gaah... At first I just thought that it's Joel's invites I couldn't accept. But then his little brother sent one too and same thing happened.
And another friend sent one, same things happened. And another and another and another. Uugh... I really hope this is temporary. 😧










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?