Sunday, August 12, 2018

walks




We've been walking Doris all week.
And yesterday we decided to make a day out of it.

Freya had so much fun <3






And me and Frost actually went for nice walk the entire week tbh.
I so didn't wear the right shoes for it though....my feet hurt so bad lol



The shitty part was that after we came home yesterday, I got the nastiest headache I've had in a long time. I threw up and couldn't even open my eyes cause everything made me sick. So that sucked. Nothing worked either.
No amount of painkillers, no massage (and believe me...I get a lot of massages from frost) no muscle relaxers either. However, the tigerbalm helped a tiny bit.

So that led me to think about horse liniment... I mean, horses muscles are way way stronger than mine. So if you think about it....it should do wonders on my muscles.
That's why I had a headache in the first place. My muscles gets so tense that they cut off the blood to the head. So horse liniment should knock my muscles the fuck out.
Don't you think so?

I'm gonna give it a go.

It might burn a bit...but hey...it's worth it.


It's been raining a lot now, and me lurves it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?