Thursday, August 30, 2018

suspicions

It's definitely suspicious when your oldest friend starts asking odd questions.

"A little bird whispered in my ear that the wedding date is near".

Ahaaaa.... I see.

And all those questions she asked makes me wonder what that woman is plotting lmao
"Don't you wanna sleep at a hotel? Just curious"
 and "Do You like blue cheese and other kinds of cheese?"
"White wine or red?"

Yeah, I know she's up to shit. I just don't know what yet.
But one can imagine.


Either way, I'm excited about the wedding. Our wedding rings are beautiful, I love my dress, it's definitely a unique wedding. Yep yep, nothing ordinary about it at all.

Just like us :D lmao
I always thought I'd be nervous, that it'd be scary to get married... but I feel really calm about it. It seriously feels perfect to marry Frost. Cause he's perfect for me, and I love him so fucking much.
See, I love just being with him. It's like being in love with your best friend kinda haha We talk, hang out, play together and just love being together. It feels good :)
And our daughter will look stunning on our wedding day. She's always beautiful, but she'll be even more so that day. Uh huh.
Nathalie will cry, that's a fact. Patricia might do so as well. Josse will try to look normal (though I'd like to see a tear or two from her anyway hahaha)
God knows how mom will react.

And the other two....yeah...it's hard for me to think about it. I originally wanted them there... But one of them has been getting on my nerves lately. A lot. But what's done is done. Can't choose your family I guess.

I'm also excited to see my brother in a suit lmao


I'll have a chubby Morticia Addams look ahahaha But it's difficult for me to choose a lipstick. I have a gorgeous dark one that I LOVED, but Josse voted for the nude one. Tricky decisions to make indeed. Time will tell I guess.


Having a stylist do my hair too..., which probably is for the best since I've saved out my hair specifically for this day. (and I'm famous for my birds nest hair haha) Black long hair seemed like a good choice tbh. But I'm cutting it all off as soon as the wedding is over.


People have been asking me about what we want as wedding gifts, and I can't come up with anything specific just like that. I'd honestly be grateful for anything that someone put some thought in to.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?