Monday, August 6, 2018

Friends

I forgot to mention that we went to the Cruz residence and had a nice Mexican fiesta.

I've been waiting for like 8 years to try out Bernie's homemade tamales. And it finally happened! Jennifer has grown up too...she used to see me as the most amazing person ever. Haha She thought I was so cool lmao

She even started watching anime cause if me ahahaha 😂 She looks like a grown woman now. But she still thinks I'm super cool haha so yay me.

Bernie and Frost get along really well too. She moved here from Texas so they both love southern food and stuff. Well, I mean she's originally from mexico but moved to Texas when she left home. 

It was nice seeing Frost so comfortable around someone too. 



And those tamales.... daaaamn. They were heavenly. 
And she had made some kind of mexican rice milk with cinnamon (horchata) and then something called Tamarind water. Made out of tamarind fruit. Frost loved it. Freya, not so much haha 

Aaaaaah....I love Mexican food. And I love Bernie hahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?