Friday, August 17, 2018

I kinda like these cups a LOT

I got these cups as a gift and they're super pretty right? Me likes a lot lot.

I also got a new shampoo today from mom. Seems good so I'll give it a try 😊


I feel like I haven't done anything this week, but then I realized that that ain't really true. I've been quite busy from time to time. 

But I've also has a lot of fun too.
Frost and I have been going on daily walks lately, and it's been really nice.... I'm finally having a better period in life where  I'm not just in pain. Obviously it'll pass, like everything else does. But I do cherish the moments where I can be more active and social. That shit matters to me a lot.

Well, just drinking coffee in the morning together with Frost is really nice tbh 🖤 
He's been a total sweetheart all the time  letting me sleep in, doing all the cleaning and laundry. Plus we've played a lot of videogames too this week haha it's awesome to have a partner that has the same interests as you 🖤 
Seriously, I can't imagine being with a person who doesn't like videogames. 🤔
But then again, love makes shit work doesn't it? 



Anyhooo...I've been baking today. Made some cookies for Freyster's birthday. I'll bake some more tomorrow too though. And I'll make the cake on Sunday. I think that'll be good. Yup.
I'll probably make an apple pie too since I got a big bag of apples yesterday from Kattis. Omnomnom. Freya definitely wanted an apple pie haha

Oh I've also hung out with Josse a lot this week. (Like everyday actually) and that makes me really really happy. Late night walks and shit. Hunting Pokemon and whatnot. I appreciate all the small things in life. And I'm really greatful for everyone around me too. I hope y'all know that. Every you guys that I don't always talk to every day or every week. 

Talking about weeks, It's been a good week. I think next week will be pretty good too.
Freysters birthday on Monday, going to meet some friends and hang and let our kids play, and also hanging out with some other friends: Kids free wooooh~

I've got some goals to try to achieve now, so in a way I feel more motivated right too.  


Welp, I gotta go. I'm talking important stuff with Nat (a neighbor) she's fucking adorable lol




3 comments:

  1. I see that lush bag in the back and I'm very proud 😍👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha well it also happens to be a gift from you ♥ ♥ ♥

      Your gifts seriously made me feel pretty and loved ♥


      (du måste btw skicka din adress till moi)

      Delete
  2. Also congratulations on moving forward and creating wonderful things with your life. Proud x2

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?