Thursday, October 11, 2018

The mist




It's an early misty October morning.

It looks so peaceful and cozy tbh. 
I like mist.

Well, it's time to take the Freyster to daycare. Im trying to teach her what mist is 😅 

It's going so so. Haha 


When I come back I'm gonna drink some coffee and watch a show. 

I still haven't slept all night again. I feel like I wanna crawl out of my own skin. Everything about my body is uncomfortable right now. Cramps and spasm... It's fucking uncomfortable and painful as hell. 

If I'm like this tonight as well, then I'll just stay awake all night and see if someone wants to game with me. 😒
Joel probably will, or Stevie if he's up. Though Stevie really should sleep at night so I shouldn't ask him 🤔

Oh well, it'll be fine. 


I lent Josse the new Tombraider game, I wonder if she's played it yet? I thought it was pretty good tbh. 
Oh but Black ops 4 should arrive today so... Yay~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?