Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Long walls and stuff

Me and Frost went on a long walk yesyerday morning. I swear, I walked for way over 2 fucking hours.

And yeah.... It reeeeaaally started to feel towards the end there. Yep. Once we were gone was was like 'You! You go lay down on the couch NOW. No more walking for you. You look like a penguin right now's lmao thanks. But I did walk a little too much. 

It's like.... I get happy an excited if one day is better than the other (physically I mean) so I always push myself too far those days, only to lay half dead for the next few days lol 


But, I gotta say.... I ain't hurting nearly half as bad as a thought I would today. 🤔 And that's pretty cool 👍🏻
So today we're going with Daniel, he needed Frost's help with mechanic shit (?) Fixing his engine or something. Frost stuff. Yep. 

And I'll just be....well I'll just contribute with the chatting. Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?