Sunday, September 30, 2018

Our weekend, kisses & prolonged life?



This has been a really really freakin' good weekend. Like, just chill and shit.

 Frost said that we should invite the family for Sunday Fika, so we did! ☕ It was nice, my brother, Wille, Lasse & mom came by. Freya and Wille had a fucking hoot too while the rest of us sipped on coffee and jibberjabbered away ☕😁 (Frost bought really amazing donuts and I kinda liked then a lot lol)
My brother and Wille stayed a bit longer than the others. But it was nice, we talked a lot.

Oh and Frost came home with flowers for me today~ Like d'aaaaaaw πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–  That was such a nice surprise ♥️ He always goes out of hus way to show me that he lives me everyday.

Talking about that btw, mom told me today that she read a theory about how kissing the one you love first thing in the morning increases your life (?) And also that kissing and laughing a lot increases your life and energy daily too. (Now if that's true or not, I don't know. But I do know that that's a nice way of living in general) And if it were to be true, we've got it golden hahaha πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

But anyway, back to the flowers. It made me happy. 
Also, being appreciated and surprised is a pretty neat combo am I right? 

We're having a movie night tonight, with popcorn and Wreck it Ralph πŸ‘ŒπŸ» It's supercozy. 

And later tonight, it's all about me and Frost ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?