Sunday, September 2, 2018

Wedding day!✨



Eeey.... We got married yesterday! πŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰
Yay~

Originally it was just supposed to be a tiny quick wedding. But we got several surprises and the day just got better and better πŸ’πŸ˜

When the dinner was over we kinda thought the day was over...cause we hadn't planned anything big really. 

But my brother lured us over to Mom's place and when we got in our family and friends were there with champagne, balloons and a beautiful wedding cake!

The little wedding couple on top was an old porcelain figurine from Nathalies grandma. It was over 60 years old and now it's ours. That itself was really cute and sweet tbh. I was so moved by all the thoughts and effort everyone put in. 
I mean, I got a wedding cake! Haha And the colors too...d'aaaw... You guys really made our day. We're super grateful.

And then when we thought it was over... We were brought to a hotel πŸ™ŒπŸ»  and one of my oldest friends had booked the best and prettiest wedding suite for us. ✨πŸ’ And there was a huge gift bag and champagne and wine and all that jazz. πŸ₯‚




It was seriously amazing. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives! ✨πŸ’–So full of love and happiness! Everyone was happy and I was so touched cause I realize all the time really how loved we are. And how lucky we are. That we're surrounded by amazing people. 
And our wedding night was amazing too. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– 

I loved the hotel suite! It was epic. The design and the tub and bed and everything was amazeballs! Seriously. 

This day was fantastic. 

We're now husband & wife and that's the best part! 

I married my twinflane ✨

 I love you honey, to Saturn and back. 
Our little family is so blessed and full of love and joy. 
THIS is what love is. This is what being lucky means. 

Thanks everyone for making our day amazing. I love all of you! 


Next year is going to be epic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?