Thursday, September 6, 2018

Redecorating



We redecorated the living room yesterday 😁  *yaaay~*

  (it's time for tea, and stuff before going out)


 
 
It's somewhat similar to how we had it when we first moved in. I like it 👌 

Just imagine how awesome it'll look when we get our new couch. 

We're gonna buy a brand new big comfy cozy couch with the wedding gift we got when we got married. 
It's going to be amazeballs I tell ya.








The sofa is one of the absolute most important things in a house if you ask me. That's where we hang out for the most part, have company or snuggle and play or watch movies and series most of the time. 
Yep, I'd say we spend most of our time in there or in the bedroom 🤔 
Freya also likes to sit on the couch and snuggle, while watching Julius Jr on the laptop. 
Aaaaaand we've been knows to like snuggling her too lmao 🖤

So you can see why I think having the perfect sofa matters a lot. 👈 
   


 
Alrighty, gotta get ready now. Got a meeting at 1 o'clock...
And then around 4 I'm supposed to meet Tomas and Åke for coffee and shit. Yup, a nice "Fika" with old friends. I've known those dweebs for many fucking years now.  
I gotta say I'm looking forward to drink a nice hot vanilla cappuccino~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?