Sunday, August 25, 2019

My baby

Long time no see bruh... πŸ˜…

Well, as you may have noticed. I went somewhat AWOL... 🀷🏻‍♀️

But there's still some things that should be posted on here. Like my daughter's 5th birthday πŸ₯³πŸ’•✨
We celebrated it on Tuesday with the fam, and she was so happy~



And then yesterday, Freya had her very first birthday party for friends. Needless to say, I was petrified.

Like, I can handle kids. I'm like a giant kid myself most of the time so.... That wasn't an issue.

What terrified me was the parents.
If you know me, you should know by now how awkward I can be. And weird. I mean, I'm charming yes. I know. But I still find it hard to relate to mom's at the daycare. 🀷🏻‍♀️ Cause they're so fancy, talking about brand shit and junk.... And that's really not my forte.

But luckily, there was only one parent that chose to stay, apart from my friend Sofi & Moa of course. They stayed with their kids obviously. Cause duh. We wanted to hang out too haha
And the other parent that stayed just so happened to be very similar to me. Lucky me indeed.

And the kids had a hoot. Freya had so much fun, and they got to play Mario Kart, ear cake (which I was told was fucking delicious πŸ‘ŒπŸ») I kinda winged it... I always do. Haha So I was happy to hear that it was a success. 😏

In the end, I ended up drawing unicorns that they could color. That was a homerun as well. Woooh~

Should've done that from the get go really. Had I know that they'd like it so much I would've started the party with it lol




Well, I'm happy.

Shit went just the way I wanted it to. ✨πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?