Sunday, January 24, 2021

Eyebrows

And here's me. 

Thought I'd show you since I haven't posted in so long. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've embraced my bushy eyebrows this past year and just fucking let them go wild. Seema to me that everyone wants to have that kind of eyebrows. So I guess I should be grateful lol 

And you know what else I'm grateful for? 
For not listening to my old cunt of a classmate/mates and let her shave my eyebrows off. 
Yeah, I was an outcast and that was fine. But damn, girls can be cruel. And they hated me for some reason....and they'd talk about my eyebrows and then pretend like they "cared" about me and wanted to help me by shaving my brows off. Hah. 

Yeah. No. 

So I kindly told them to go fuck themselves and no one's ever mentioned my eyebrows again. 



Y'all gotta keep in mind that back in the day, most girls literally shaved their eyebrows off cause apparently that was the fashion. Total opposite of what it is today. 


So yeah, they shaved them off, painted a thin line on and called it fashion. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?