Monday, February 6, 2012

Life, then and now.

I saw this video a few weeks ago... and It moved me. Cause I felt really happy for that guy. not sad. But happy. I felt happy that he had lived such a difficult life all alone for such a long time, yet he still keeps going.


So there you go. This is a survivor. He still sings cause he likes it.
I dunno. I just felt moved by this I guess.

I can't imagine how it would feel to be thrown away at the age of 3. And then running away from the orphanage at the age of 5 and then living all alone for 10 more years on the street.



So, therefor: All you spolied little brats complaining about how bad you have it at home. "Oooh my dad yells at me cause I didn't do my fucking homework". Or "my mum is such a cunt cause she's so cheap. Wont give me 100 dollar's What a bitch."

YOU guys are the bitches. Come back when you've tried living on your own completely. Come back and complain when you have to earn those money yourselves. Come back, when you've felt how it feels to be thrown away for real. No matter what you say, you have no idea how it must feel to actually be all alone without family nor friends for all your life.


I seriously believe that internet is the reason why kids these days are such bitchy little brats. Complaining about shit that didn't even exist 50 years ago. Why does it exist now?

Cause the kids have more free time to think about how they feel. They complain when they dont get their way cause their pussy parents spoiled them. They can sit around the internet and talk to others like themselves about HOW they feel and then they can all have a bitch-about-life-and-how-emo-I-am-ORGY. They have too much free time. No hobbies. No responsibillity. Sometimes I hate the internet, cell phones etc... yet I'm well aware of the fact that one can barelly live without it nowadays.

But when I was a kid. We didn't have those things. We had a TV.
When I wanted to play with I friend, I'd run home to them and ring the doorbell and ask them if they wanted to play. 

Or we'd use the Phone and call to their home.. haha I remember the constant phrase "Hello, this is Joanna. Is Annica home?"  Or "Hello, this is Annica. Wanna play???" aaah, kids used to enjoy life more back in the old days.

But kids these days don't play the same way we used to. They don't climb trees anymore. They don't play hide and seek at the age of 13 either. The kids stop playing at the age of 9 these days. They start wearing makeup at 8. Get boyfriends at the age of 10. If your'e seen with a doll at the age of 11 your'e a total retard and an outcast. -__- It's quite sad actually. My kids will play so much. I will play along side with them. I'll teach them the same values I have. And they'll play with Josefins kids who will also be brought up with OUR values. We'll start our own generation. The new generation.

All the kids do these days is sit at the computer or their tv games... communicating with eachother through a screen. THAT ISN'T FOR REAL YOU KNOW. <--- Kids need hobbies, intrests, interactions with others.


I'm angry.


People take life, money and love for granted.
You'll all regret that one day you know?

1 comment:

  1. Haha undra hur ofta vi ringde till varandra? Kommer fortfarande ihåg telefonnumret :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?