Wednesday, February 22, 2012

shoopshoopidoo

so, uhm....firstly,  I'm completely fucked up today.
Swollen eyes, theyr'e red and shiny..... I look like I'm on drugs... and they burn -.-  (yeees mesa cired like a baby yesterday haha) so yeah, if you dont cry often then the eyes can't get used to it. So my eyes aren't used to it at all -___- aaaand for some reason I have a fever O____O

secondly, no only that,  but my ear seems to be infected or something, an inflamation? whatever it is, my ear hurts like hell and my hearing ain't too good on it. It's really swollen inside too :< mjeeee.....


and third: I am so tired that it feels like I'm going to faint....

and soon, little sis will be coming over to play. Hopefully I wont fall asleep during that time hahaha

other than this crap, I've had an awesome day.


I tried to enjoy the day as much as I could. And I have :3 Had fun at work, fooled around and laughed all morning :D

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?