Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A not so brilliant idea

Baaah... so, I'm waiting for my breakfast to get finished at the moment. I'm a bit slow today, for some reason. No idea why though.... O__obut I need to be finished within 20 minutes. Damn it. And when I say finished I mean finished with make up, clothes, shoes <--- breakfast, packing...all that crap.

At least I'm wearing trousers.
And that wasn't easy to wear.

see, I decided....since it's so cold outside...that I'd wear my fluffy warm hello kitty trousers that I wear at home. I thought  that if I use them UNDER my jeans then GOD DAMN IT I should be warm!!!

It's just that it was really really really difficult to manage to get the jeans ontop on those trousers. -.- I am warm though. <---- Holy crap am I warm hahaha


I also put bandaids all over my feet (hoping to be able to wear shoes today iiiih)


well then. Clothes and makeup are done. Coffee as well. Just need to finish up the breakfast and then I'll take my leave ^^



adios honeys :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?