Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My cool

It's been such a long time since I heard this song.
I actually like this one :D

Felt a little nostalgic earlier :)






LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I found Eurodancer too. And I suddenly remembered how much I hate that fucking song. My little sister would play that song on repeat for literally HOURS.... like no end too it. Guh... hahaha Memories.


I've been having severe tummy aches lately :/
It hurts like crazy... and my EDS has taken a turn for the worse. I suppose that's what I get for getting so happy when the pain had lessened a little.
I almost believed that I could be normal there for a moment... and now this.
The pain is insane.
 But then again, Frost gives me massages and he just made an awesome lunch for me. Nom nom. So it's alright for now I guess.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?