Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy Chinese New year! πŸŽ‰



πŸŽ‰Happy Chinese new year!🎊
It's the year of the dog. Woof! My friend's son was born two weeks ago...so he's actually not a "Dog" I guess. Hmmm...
(Me and most of the 86'ers were born in the year of the Tiger actually) apparently I'm a "fire tiger". Sounds cool though huh?

Freyster was born in the year of the horse, just like my little sister if I remember correctly? And the characteristics does suit them.✨ haha 

Talking about Freya...god I miss her. She's in Stockholm right now. Staying at a fancy hotel. Wearing a princess crown aaaaall the time. Haha So adorable.πŸ’›
There was a b-day party there yesterday, and she gets along with the all small kids so mom and Lasse wanted her to go too. 
They always love taking her to stockholm haha and I'm glad she's got loving grandparents. 
That's all I wanted when I was young really, but I never had any...so I am sincearly happy that my daughter gets it all. ❤️




Ah Apparently the characteristics of The Tiger suits me pretty dang good lol
Frost here nodding his head agreeing with what he reads heh. Yep I'm very dominant, charming and stubborn lol nice bundle of joy ahahaha

We're and odd mix though. A bunny and a tiger. No wonder I'm always all over him like a predator ahahaha Raaawr! 

Though yesterday it was more Frost who was the predator. *Wink wink* He was like a fucking silver back gorilla pounding his female like DAAAAYUUUM. Ahahahahah I made him blush by saying that haha 
I'm just kidding guys. I mean...it IS hard to walk today. But he didn't bang me like a wild animal lol sorta..... Teheee~

It's fun to make him blush. My sweetheart❤️

We've had a really nice weekend. New beginnings and shit are taking place. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

I'm grateful for having such a loving and kind family. 
Mom, Lasse, Josse, Daniel and Frost & Freya... and my friends too. Y'all are amazing. 



1 comment:

  1. im a water monkey.
    I just...
    why a monkey?
    why the water?
    why everything.

    also thanks for the info about your... private time... together. MUSIC TO MY EARS, if you will.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?