Friday, February 16, 2018

Long time no see



Right..... So, It's obviously been a while since I updated the blog at all really.

Mostly cause things has been really hectic. Lots of shit has happened. Good things and bad.

I guess the biggest thing that happened was when Nat stayed the night. 
About 2 weeks ago now. (Or am I correct completely wrong about that? Anyway...) I had been feeling sick for some time, and that Saturday morning, Frost and Nat tried to wake me up.... But apparently I didn't recognize either of them. I had slurry speech, supersleepy, slightly aggressive...and memory loss.... 

Frost got really scared and Nat too. He panicked when I asked him who he was. 
Eventually though I "woke" up and we last there about it saying how weird it was... And then we made pancakes and whipped cream for breakfast. 

I fell asleep while whipping cream.

And then it just went downhill from there. I kept falling asleep. It was SO hard to stay awake. So fucking hard....and eventually I became delirious. And that's when I ended up at the ER.

Nat stayed with me the entire day a the ER. The neurologists were really nice and quick. Thank God for having Nat there too, cause if the doctors would've asked me how I felt; I'd just answer 'Oh good...just really really sleepy. It's hard to stay awake". 
But Nat corrected me and said that I was delirious. Saying were things...imagining things and seeing things. I didn't even remember shit.  Had several headaches...and I vomited a lot. Everytime I tried to eat I'd puke. And my appetite eventually just....went away. (Everyone panicked cause it was just like when I had meningitis) The checked my brain best they could.. I don't even remember that X-rays nor the other scans... But my brain looked fine.

Eventually I came home... with the the promise that I had to go straight back if I got like that again. I had headaches and vomited most of that week....it sucked.

Frost was devastated. He was so worried that I'd die....

But the other day the neurologist called me. He asked his I was and shit so I told the truth. That I was FINALLY feeling better, but that I had been really sick most of the week.

And so the verdict came. Wasn't as bad as I'd expect so I was happy. 

I got some sort of aggressive virus that attacked my nervus system, and apparently I'm more prone to get those kinds of viruses. And every time I get them, I could die if I don't pay attention and go to the ER. 

Obviously I am definitely paying more attention to my health now. Hahah 

And in sincerely sorry that I've worried so many around me. Especially you honey... I gave you a feeling that no one should have to feel.
But we also had the best talks that week. It was the best talks we've ever had tbh. And I was reminded each day of how my he loves me. 

And now, he's finally able to relax. ❤️ 
But he definitely had the worst week of his life. And so did I. Ugh...

M appetite still isn't what it used to be...but that's ok. I'm in a diet anyway so what does it matter lol

And then Valentine's day came.
And Frost gave me roses as usual, and he also stayed awake the entire evening with me while we watched a movie. 
I appreciated that so much. Cause he gets so tired from work...he works SO hard. So he's fucking exhausted in the evenings usually. But on Valentine's day he stayed awake for me haha 

Spoiled bitches would probably whine and complain in that situation, that they didn't get any gold or enough fancy stuff or something lol 
But really... it's the small things that matter. I think most of you would agree too right?
Cause my man's EXCELLENT at showing how much he loves me every single day. So Valentine's day ain't special like that...it's just the fact that he's trying extra hard on that day to stay awake haha, that made it wonderful ❤️ He's a precious dork.


Anyhoooo.... I'm better and better each day. I've had some good days this week tbh. But now I'm sleepy lol 



I hope everyone had an awesome Valentine's day. I prefer calm and snuggly ones, but to each their own. Hope you enjoyed it ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?