Saturday, February 24, 2018

So many things

You know, I'm not even gonna bother telling you about all the shit that's been going down lately. Seriously.

Anyhoooo.... I litterally slept away half the day yesterday. Like, we got home and I laid down to "rest" for half an hour or so.
It was 5 o'clock. And I slept like a log. Woke up after midnight eheheh....

Tried to sleep the rest of the night too, nut noooo.... I had such cramps.
Fucking insane...welp, I ended up getting up watching stupid shows in the living room around 5AM-ish...blah. but Freya And I had a nice cosy morning ๐Ÿ’– My little babypuff.



And today we've had....uh...a different day. Lmao it's been odd. 

And we went to Paco's for dinner tonight. Yum. 

Unfortunately there was a reeeaaally really drunk man there. Naturally I had to pick a fight with him. ~_~
All of a sudden he tried to order more alcohol...and the waitress said that he had enough and should leave. And he pitches a fucking fit.

And yells and says a bunch of stupid shit, and all of a sudden he uses the N word.."what is this fucking N***** place?!". And everyone is like O~O 
Aaaand I snap! And tell him that my daughter sitting RIGHT there for fuck sake. And he yells for me to shut up. And I get even more pissed off. So I tell him to get the fuck out and that there's a lot off kids in here, not just mine. And he continues to scream and shout and tell me to shut up. And obviously I talk back....๐Ÿ˜’ 

Booooooiiii.... You have no idea how hard I had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't go overboard. Freya was sitting right there all worried. So I tried to stay calm. And Frost was fucking boiling with fury...so I had to keep calm cause of that too.

Eventually the manager came too and they all got rid of the old man. Thank God cause I wanted to stab him with the fork right then and there. 

Anyway, we just finished eating. And we're watching The Emperor's New Groove. Been awhile since I saw it lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?