Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Bibimbap



Today was one of those days where I get out and about and shit. 

So I went to Sobi with mom and Kuti. 
I had Bibimbap and kimchi. Ooooooh omnomnomnom. I just skipped the rice. Haha it was really tasty.






I wanna say I've done a bunch of things this past week...but no lol

I mean, yeah I got shitfaced on Saturday and played pubg with Cameron, Ryan and....some random kid. haha I discovered that I have a sweet spot for Captain Morgan spiced gold 💜 lol and the guys had a hoot cause apparently I treated everyone like shit and made them do everything for me.
And now I'm not allowed to drive when we play.... Which I think is totally stupid. 

Oh and I finally had my first Chicken dinner! Woooh! 

Ah well, I'm gonna go see if Kya wants to spend some time with me. After I help clean that is...

Frost is still sick...but I bet he wouldn't play it with me anyway.  Boo....

Ah btw, I've made new friends this past month. Cameron and Ryan and Kya :) 
We plus Stevie play pubg together. But when Ryan is on we gotta adjust the team lol you can only be 4.
Kya is a mom too so she knows my struggle to find good times to play as well ahaha


I feel like I've achieved something. I made friends even though I didn't want friends. hah.
Score.

They're pretty cool haha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?