Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018, the year of epic shopping?




I have things that I am so totally buying this year. And the best part? I CAN buy them too. ahahaha I can finally afford to buy makeup from one of my favorite brands. :D YaY! Go 2018! Wooh!


Melt always have such amazing colors, and they've got a few eyeshadows I need, and some lipsticks too. Ohohohohooooo... also I finally get to buy the clothes from a very epic clothing line.

Ah, I also made sure to buy some cool stuff yesterday.
I bought a delicious blueberry syrup that is sugarfree. No carbs nor sugar. Sweet.
As well as a sugarfree maple syrup, chocolate syrup and some stevie drops in certain flavorts for lattes and smoothies and so on. Just regular flavors like strawberry, vanilla and caramel (or was it chocolate?) either way. It'll be fun to add them to the diet.



Hmm... I was sitting here thinking about games. (Cause I really gotta choose well here, to buy for the xbox or the ps4?) Difficult choices to make.
I got an xbox one x for christmas from Frost ๐Ÿ’– Yes yes...I know I'm being spoiled.
But! I've only heard good things about it so it'll be awesome to play on it. I've got pubg to play on xbox....but would it have been better to get it for the ps4? Who knows.



I need to get back to playing The Last Guardian on the ps4 anyway. I had to quit cause I got stuck and it fucking pissed me off. Plus it was like 2 am so......there's that lol

Me and Frost just finished watching Saving Private Ryan.
And now he's making me a cappuccino. ☕☕☕ I hear him humming my name in the kitchen. hahah He's a goofy dork really. But we have a lot of fun together and he's a very considerate dork I tell you. Not many men can compete with this weirdo. Ain't it just amazing luck that one weirdo met another weirdo and made an epic baby? ๐Ÿ’› I mean, sure...if you ask Frost he'll say he's the normal one and I'm the weirdo. But we all know that he's just as weird. *nodding my head*


.... and now he came waltzing in here with the cup singing "My cappuccinos brings all the hoes to yard, and therefor it's better than yours!" ahaha...good god.



..................I wonder if he spat in it? -_-

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.... new year new possibilities and all that annual shit.
I on the other hand...have plans. Grand ones at that.
And I will try SO hard to make them happen. Luckily Frost will help too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?