Thursday, January 18, 2018

Quick visit


Daniel gave me a ride to the hospital this morning. And the class ended at 12. Aaaand he actually came and gave me a ride back too. But I ended up going back to his place and watching music videos and sipping coffee ๐Ÿ˜‚ haha

Frost has been working overtime every day this week. That's good. Good boy good boy.

Ah I've made new friends! And I got really good friends with a girl that's also got EDS. That's a pretty neat feeling lol I don't make friends often. Usually by choice. But when you meet someone you click with, I'm cool with that. If you click, you click. 

She's trying to make me start riding again, even though I haven't been on a horse since I was like 12. She's a horse freak haha both she and her daughter rides. We'll see...who knows. I might try it eventually.. 
Josse started riding again, and I'm really proud of her and fucking happy for her too! It's awesome! And it's..what? 2 horses or more she's responsible of riding and stuff. I hope she gets to evolve and do what she wants. 
I might join her in a year lol 

I feel like I've gotten a tiny bit better when it comes to my confidence. 
And I've started to think that maybe I should try to use this stupid ow that I've got instead of wasting it? I mean, what's the point of having high IQ if you don't use it? But that doesn't necessarily mean whatever you think it means. It could mean that I just learn a new thing or something... 

Ah my brother might start working for amazing. And that would be cool don't you think? ๐Ÿ˜Š I think he should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?