Thursday, January 11, 2018

Sleepy knowledge ๐ŸŒ™



Man, yet another meeting of learning at the hospital. We've learnt a bunch already. Tuesday was a good day too. Such learning, much skills.

But holy cow I'm tired...so tired...๐Ÿ‘ป
I was worried over the fact that these classes are several hours long, and my body has a hard time handling it... But so far so calm. So I've got that going for me, which is good.

I've litterally been at the hospital all week haha And I'll be back again tomorrow. Plus I've also got a doctor's appointment early in the morning tomorrow as well before I go to the hospital. Yep.

So our little Freyster has actually been at preschool ALL week. She's usually only there 3 days a week... Anyhoooo...I wouldn't mind laying in a warm bed and snuggle her right now. 

But I've made a lot of friends so far too lol But I can't remember their names haha shame on me. 

Well, I gotta get back to sipping coffee and learn about the brain and nerves today.
I really am ridiculously tired though...and Frost is probably even more tired than I am, since he hasn't slept well in a week. And yesterday he had to get up at 4 and drive to lindkรถping with Rick (cause Morty couldn't come ahahah get it? lololol) 
But yeah, they left at 5 and then got home around 5:30PM... Long day for him. But Frost got his forklift license. ๐Ÿ’–✌๐ŸปWoho! His boss paid for it and sent him on a work education with Rick, and since frost already knew how to drive one he got it kinda quick lol

Dang, he's seriously lucky the boss paid for it. Those specific licenses costs thousands and most employers don't really wanna pay that much for an employee. So yay him ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป I'm very happy for him and proud too. He's awesome ๐Ÿ’œ 


Dad and Kuti was here last night too. (Superlate Christmas celebrations lol) Good thing I didn't throw out the tree yet haha 

What else can I say... Ah right, gotta continue with the class. 

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?