Thursday, January 4, 2018

Morning

Alright, I'll write it here so everyone around me knows it.

Today I'm going to sleep. Ok? 
I'm gonna sleep for hours and then hang out with a buddie so I'll be busy today.
I won't answer calls cause I'll be sleeeeeeeeping. 

Please do not wake me up. (I'm pointing at you mom ๐Ÿ˜Š❤️)

Freya has bothered us all night. She just won't sleep in her own bed. I know it's a phase, and I know it'll pass. But wheeeeen?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Plus my pain is skyhigh today so I'm hoping that I'll be able to take some sleeping pills and sleep away most of the day. That way I won't have to struggle with the pain. Smart right? 
That's why I won't answer the phone either. Cause I just took some really strong sleeping pills ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Let's hope my plan works.  Cause I'm hurting really bad right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?