Thursday, May 10, 2018

B-day tunes

hoot hoot



It's mah birthdaaaaaaaaaay today y'all :D

But we celebrated it yesterday for certain reasons haha
(me, Frost & Freyster will celebrate it today too though)

If I remember correctly my dad, his wife and Josse are dropping by later tonight. :)

And in about 10 minutes my sister is coming over with Doris.
I get Doris for my birthday!! hahaha
(welp, Josse is going riding as usual, so I get to watch the little doodle)



Frost is making me breakfast, and Freya helped lol (she put the bread in the toaster lmao)


Doris is here already, taking up all the couch. I keep getting pushed to the side, and now I'm in the corner and she's just wiggling her butt closer and closer.


Anyhoooo.... I got some really nice stuff yesterday. Including the new Deadpool game for the PS4.
And Frost got some nice shades from Daniel :D

Freya and Daniel have gotten close lately, i'ts really nice ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?