Friday, May 18, 2018

Outside stuff and junk











It looks like Frost will be Inna sickleave for a while.
 Due to his occupation, they're worried about not knowing what caused the seizure so they wanted him to be on a sickleave for a while. 
I think it'll be good for him too to just stay at home and recuperate. ❤️

Tomorrow is Friday, and Freyster will go with Mom and Lasse to the summer house. She's gonna have so much fun! I'm so excited for her. She'll play in her little pool, play with her toys in the grass and take naps in the hammock. Eat tasty breakfast and dinners and stuff, walking in the woods... Did I mention my mom's cooking is awesome? Yeah she'll have a hoot with them as usual. They sure do spoil their beloved grandchild. Haha 

But coming from a person who was never really loved not felt the warmth from her Grandparents....it truly makes me happy knowing my daughter gets ALL of it from hers. 

I'm glad that Freya is going to have a real good time. It makes me so happy ❤️  I hope the weather is good this weekend so she can play as much as possible outside. Who knows, if the sun has warmed up the small lake by their house then maybe she can even go take a dip with them? 
Obviously she'll have floating stuff in her and they'll hold her. Cause there's no "beach". Just a small pier and rocks and deep water. But it's so beautiful.

It's ridiculous how much we miss her as soon as she's gone.

She's so fucking sweet and kind, but also stubborn and obstinate haha 😂 She can be a real adorable  monster. So I ain't saying that it'll be bad to get some good sleep. Just resting and shit. I'll enjoy it to the fullest, but I always miss her cuddles and kisses. Just seeing her face can immediately cheer me up.

But this is a weekend we sooooooo need lol some peace and quiet, and rest. Damn it sounds wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?