Tuesday, May 8, 2018

May

It's may...and it is beautiful :D

It's been an eventful weekend though.
On friday Frosts coworker called me saying that Frost had been working on a forklift, and then suddenly he hit the ground and starting having some sort of epileptic seizure. 
It lasted for a couple of minutes and then he just stopped moving... so my heart stopped as soon as he said that. By the time I got the call the ambulance had already picked him up.

I managed to finally get a hold of someone at the ER, and they said Frost had another violent seizure there, and that his bit his tongue badly and they needed 4 people to hold him down.
After that he was hospitalized at the neurological unit.
So in the evening me, Freyster and Daniel went to visit him.
They told me that he had been very confused and distant ever since he came to.
And he had no memory of friday. Which is why he went into shock when he finally came to. Cause the last thing he remembered was that he was working on a forklift in the morning.

I was really worried all day... cause Frost has never had a seizure. 

He got to come ton saturday...
And there's a fuckton of tests that they're going to do on him from now on.
They're being extra thorough since he's a mechanic. To make sure he can continue with it.
Though he ain't allowed to drive any vehicles for 6 months.

So for now....we're just waiting. -_-


But we've managed to have a good time together when he got home.
And the weather's been so good :)


Freyster keeps nagging about having a babybrother or sister. -___-
I keep telling her that it ain't gonna happen as long as she keeps sneaking in and sleeping in our room at night lmao









Freya and Frost had missed each other a LOT, so they had a real cozy time once he was home. Just hanging out outside. Calmly obviously since Frosts muscles are sore AF after the seizures.



His boss called and his coworker too and said that if me and Freya needed anything we should let them know etc. But all we needed was to know that Frost was alright.

Tbh, I called mom in panic at one point...cause I couldn't get any news about Frost from the hospital at first. But once I did, I was told about everything else that had happened too. They were so busy monitoring his brain and EKG that no one could give me any information yet.
He didn't even know that he had had another seizure.


We're happy that he's home <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?