Saturday, February 2, 2019

Errors

Ok, I gotta point something out here...

When I type on my phone when making a post here, for some reason my phone's keyboard and all of that shit goes fucking bananas.
And I mean totally crazy. And it's only when I use Google to post it.

My phone won't just change a word for me here, it changes a whole sentence. 😑

I mean, y'all must've noticed by now all the weird fucking errors and weird sentences I've made lately right? I can't even try to figure out what I originally wanted to write cause it just adds shit and changes it as it pleases. It's insane.

If I'm trying to write ONE small word, like "too" for instance, my phone will change it to something completely else and add a whole sentence to it.
And when I'm tired I don't always pay that much attention to misspellings and stuff.. 😅 I always figured that y'all will figure out what I mean haha

But now I've noticed that my phone just writes insane shit haha So I'm going to pay a little more attention now. Ok? Lmao

Sorry about all the extra weird stuff lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?