Saturday, February 2, 2019

Anthem

Ok, there's a lot of hype revolving the new game Anthem.
Do I feel like that hype is justified?

Yes. Fuck yes I do.

I played it earlier today on the PS4, (but I'm planning on getting it for Xbox, cause I've got more friends there to play it with) and I rocked πŸ˜‚ lol I really liked it. Obviously in the beginning you can only play as Ranger...but once you hit level 12 (I think) you unlock the others. Or maybe one at a time like COD? I was totally lost though cause I didn't look at what I was doing in the beginning, and just got thrown into something without paying attention... So there's that πŸ˜… But I had fun and I caught up on what I was doing and we all ended up having a good game in the end πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

That being said, I look forward to when it's released. Can't wait!
IbwaI discussing a bit with Marcus earlier, about with javelin's the best etc... I think I prefer Interceptor and ranger so far. But I haven't actually played as Storm or Colossus either so who knows...maybe storm is fucking fantastic.


Well I'm about to head to bed... Frost and I have been doodling around on videogames and shit. Discussing games and looking at new ones 😊 I've had a good night with my snuggletree. πŸ’–
Freya fell asleep pretty quick after I read her a story. (I read Goldilocks & the 3 bears) haha And we all laid in her bed while she was falling asleep. I think that might've made her fall asleep even faster. Which is awesome πŸ‘ŒπŸ»


Oh, right... I was going to write some other stuff from the start, but then Anthem made me so excited and sidetracked lol 😁

Long story short, it's been a good week. Frost worked hard everyday. And luckily his coworker picks him up every day on their way to work. So that's good. On Monday he leaves to work in another town.. he'll be staying at a hotel and it's just him and his coworker haha Fun~
See, in situations like this it's a freakin' good thing that we own a switch. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
I've also had lunch with Mom and Josse too 😊 My plan was originally to go have coffee with mom somewhere some day, but then she got sick ..and all of a sudden I got sick too. πŸ™„ I'm not enjoying this cold either btw... I feel like I'm dying πŸ˜…

But I'll go for coffee some other day when I have more energy.

The lack of energy is usually the reason why I fail to go out somewhere, or trying to go for a coffee... Being tired all the damn time makes shit hard. It makes it less fun to try to activate yourself to get ready, fix yourself up a bit so you don't look like a corpse that's been fucked by a necromantic ogre while he had a strange sexual rage fit. πŸ˜‘ And then trying to drag your corpse ass out of your grave to go OUT, and make an effort at being social, pretending to be alert and not in pain.  And sit there for quite some time.

All THAT, is extremely difficult when you're always tired and hurting.

Kay, 'nuff with the rant. I'm m going to sleep πŸŽ‰

Night guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?