Thursday, February 7, 2019

Home sweet home

Honey's back from his trip 😁✨

They had to come home cause on panel was too big for the roof they were working on.
But in happy that he came home early 😁

Freya was happy, and she was really happy cause she had packed down her "starlie" and a photo of me and her so daddy could out it on the table in his room.

She called him after she had dinner and Skyped. She's learnt how to use skype on her phone, and boooy is she using it haha
But she ain't allowed to use the phone all the time. I prefer it if she plays with her doll house and shit. But she's been a good squirrel while daddy was gone. I'm glad his trip was cut short though, it feels weird not being with him. It's like it ain't right. πŸ€”
But it is what it is. And he'll probably have to go back there next week. But we'll get by.

We always do~

Last night Daniel & Wille came over and we all had dinner together. Pork chops and potato wedges 😍 Soooo good. Haha
It was nice to have dinner like that. I seriously think my brother called and checked if we should eat dinner together cause I hadn't mentioned that Frost came back early, so he was trying to be nice and make sure I wasn't lonely πŸ–€  Which he knew I was. πŸ˜…
It was lonely spending the evening and night without Frost tbh. We've always been together, the last time we spent nights apart was when I had meningitis..and even then he'd visit every day with Freya ❤️  (But y'all already know that)
So I think it's normal that it feels weird and lonely being apart. Don't you? Yeah, when you love each other...being apart feels weird.
My mom gets really lonely when Lasse is out of town too, so I let her borrow Freyster when that happens haha Freyster gives excellent snuggles ✨πŸ’—

Oh the other day I made mashed potatoes and falukorv in the oven. (Falukorv, that's a giant fucking sausage )
And Freyster helped making the mashed potatoes. It's worth mentioning this useless information cause Freya was pretty good at making it haha



Well, it's almost Friday. Yay~
It's going to be nice, since it's been rough for Frost to work on rooftops with this weather, Buuuut hey... If it melts and stays that way it'll defintely help. The idea of him falling while trying to assemble a bunch of panels and shit makes me nervous 😬😬😬

Meh, it's time to do some dishes. Yup....those God damn dishes.....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?