Monday, January 28, 2019

So it's Monday... Frost left a while ago for work. I hope it goes well, and I sure as shit hope he doesn't fall off a roof. ๐Ÿ˜‘

Freya woke up before he left and she was very sad that dad wouldn't be home with her anymore. She even said that this is a big change for her now, since he's been home for a while. Haha my little snufflepuff. ๐Ÿ’–

But she's right.... It's going to feel strange being home alone now. Good, but strange. I'm going to do shit that I can't do while he's home... Like watch my lame asian rom-coms and anime ๐Ÿ˜‚ and play videogames. Videogames is always an awesome way to pass time for me.

We went for a busride on Friday to see his workplace, so he'll know where to get off the bus and shit. Cause he CAN'T miss that bus stop. He's fucked if he does. But I'm sure he'll get it right....anyway, we stopped for hindersmรคssan on the way back. And Freya got herself a unicorn balloon that she loves more than anything. I'm dreading the day when it'll be out of helium.... She's gonna be fucking heartbroken.

We're talking about a balloon that needs the first row infront of the TV so it "can see the TV properly". And she even "feeds it" and plays all day with it. And she walks it around too.... Right now it's riiiight next to the bed. Haha



Anyhoooo..... It's like 6am now, he left 20 minutes ago, so I'm gonna head back to bed.
Been trying to get ahold of my fart stain sister since I have a pair of leggings here that she wants. ๐Ÿ™„ We'll see if she drops by in 30 minutes or not.

I'm surprisingly well rested. I went to bed the same time as Frost last night, and I feel good. Well, good-ish at least. ๐Ÿ˜…
My back is killing me....but I'm fine.

Freya gets to stay at home today. She was well enough to go to daycare after her chicken pox, but then she got a nasty cold so...she's been sick all weekend. She looked drunk yesterday haha she was so cute though, all delirious and weak and snuggly. Red cheeks and super needy. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
I hope she feels better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?