Friday, January 11, 2019

Sweeeeet Times

Alright, so I gotta say that this week and weekend has been fucking awesome. I mean...we've had so much fun. And that's been really nice.

I'm able to walk normally again so I'm using every opportunity given to go outside and do stuff. (I'm not overworking my body though)









Freya has been outside playing most days, and she's been playing with her friend. And aaaaaw I'm one of those moms who goes AAAAAAWWW when their kid has a friend that they get along with 😍 hahaha Man, I pushed those two down the hill with the fucking speed of light πŸ˜‚

And then I went down too....cause it's fun.  Duh  πŸ€—
Why wouldn't I? I don't see how other parents don't play around like that, I mean...we GET to play, and pretend like we're doing it just for the kids while we secretly enjoy it lmao πŸ˜‚
Haha yeah, I swooooooshed down that hill like a rocket 🀣  And Frost stood belowe and cheered for me ahahaha
Freya's friend said she had a funny and goofy mom and was like "yah, she's really cool" hahaha

Apart from that, I've been playing Pokemon let's go on the switch, and we've still played some gears of war when Freya's gone to bed. (My phone insists if changing "Gears Of War" to "Years of ear" EVERY God damn time I write it....it's really frustrating since I don't always double-check what I write before I got send. πŸ˜‘

I asked Marcus (Mackan) the other day if he wanted to play "years of ear" with me...... He laughed way too much at that. πŸ™„


Yep....gotta love autocorrect πŸ˜‘


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?