Tuesday, January 15, 2019

When things are good


This morning, Frost had a job interview at.....well, god knows where the fuck that was really. πŸ€”
I mean, we swirled around for like 30 minutes in the car looking for that damn place πŸ™„ Jayzus it was difficult. 😬😬😬

Me and mom waited in the car while he went in. And after 10ish minutes he came out. 

Now, 10 minutes is a very short time for an interview in my opinion...πŸ€” So I kinda figured that it didn't go down the way we had hoped. 
So I asked him how it went, He said that he didn't know and that he'd find out later if he got the job or not.
10 minutes.... Yeah...he didn't get it. πŸ˜‘

But then he just giggled and said "just kidding, I got the job"!  Hahaha That little fucker. I really thought that he didn't get it. 

See, this job...it's fucking special. 😢 
These guys rented him from his employer, but after 6 months he might be hired by them personally instead. Do you get what I'm saying? Instead of being rented out to them from the company he works for, he'll just belong to them completely πŸ˜€ And that would be fucking fantastic! 

So this is Frost's "lucky fuck" job, ✨


From mechanic to solar panel assembler.  😊 (If anything, he'll also get new skills and workexperiences through this job since they'll teach him at the workplace) and that's always good for future jobs and shit. But if he likes it there .. he'll probably stay there forever πŸ˜ƒ
I really want him to have a good work place with good coworkers. It's really fucking important.
The most important thing about a workplace is definitely good coworkers. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

We went and "celebrated" afterwards with Semlor and coffee ☕🍰 Omnomnom~ So it's semel time again. 

Well, we're a very very very happy family right now 😁 Got plans to make and shit now.
This is so awesome πŸ˜ƒ and life is really good right now. 

I'm so proud of my doodle πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?