Sunday, January 6, 2019

Date night~

It's Saturday (well I guess it's Sunday now since it's like....4 something in the morning here now? ๐Ÿ˜…)

But anyway....

Freya slept over att Granny's house today, cause they were gonna have a little party. Which Freya has been super excited about aaaaall week ๐Ÿ’– haha Delicious dinner, dessert and fun~ I'm happy she's had such a good night.

But me and Frost had an awesome night too! We finished playing Gears of war 4 ๐ŸŽฎ
And then continued on playing Gears of War the ultimate remake edition ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Iiiih!



And we had so much fun! It was so nostalgic too. We even played split screen. Haha We had so much fun that we forgot about the time....and all of a sudden it was 3am. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Ooops.๐Ÿ˜…
Now, I don't expect to be up before noon tomorrow... But when I do get up, we will definitely play some more. Marcus wanted to join too so we'll see what can be done.
But yeah....it's fucking late now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ (now it's suddenly 05:20. Wtf?!)

But that's ok, Freya isn't home in the morning so we don't have to get up early really.
Oh Frost also made fucking delicious homemade burgers ๐Ÿ˜ OMG they were ridiculously good. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Apart from that, we had a reeeeally good time playing outside with Freya today too tbh. I mean, the weather was kinda crappy but we all enjoyed it anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š Her having such fun makes it fun for us too.




Yeah, well anyway.... I just wanted to make a small update. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't think I've posted anything from new years, have I? Oh well. Another time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?