Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Coffee break


Frost made coffee just now, which was the perfect timing really.....cause I just put on True Detective, season 3. ☕πŸ“Ί



Also, the first season of True Detective was fucking amazing .
And this looks like it'll be pretty damn good. 

The second season sucked ass tbh πŸ™„ 


Update:
I found what I'm gonna buy for Freya. 
She'll absolutely love it.
As I've mentioned before, she loves space, the moon, stars and planets... And I want that interest to grow too. So first of all I got her an app where she can click planets, and they'll say the name of the planet. Pretty nifty. 
Second, I'm gonna buy her glow in the dark stars and I found the perfect ones. I probably already mentioned that I'm gonna buy stars and covers her ceiling and walls with them. But I'm saying it again. I'm doing it lol 
And I found these:

Since she loves the moon, these would be perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Frost went out with Nas, and Frost told Freya about Sofia and Nas's daughter Luna. The reason he told her was because Freya knows what Luna means. And she was extatiex to hear that haha She asked me if she looks like a moon lmao I had to ask her what a person would look like if they looked like a moon. And she said "probably like Luna. Moons are pretty". 

She also found out that Selene means moon....and now she wants to name her sister Selena. 

She doesn't have a sister btw. And I'm certainly not pregnant haha But that doesn't keep her from wanting one πŸ˜‚







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?