Friday, January 18, 2019

I forgot about these



So here I am, laying in the bed chillin' like a vilain, with scented candles and shit. Freyster's hoping around and I hear her listening to her new app on the phone. It's an app about planets. Have I mentioned that before? She loves it. I keep hearing "Saturn, correct" and "Neptune, correct". Today she learned that beptne has 13 moons and Uranus has 27. Not that she'll remember that tomorrow, but still. She's oh so fascinated with it.

I was looking at my phonr and I found all these pictures from a few days ago when me, Frost & Freya went to "Barnens Ö" (children's island) Now, that's more of a place you go during the summer. Kids fucking love it there. I kinda do too tbh haha I mean, thevyve got a little chu chu train, petting zoo's, tiny little go karts, playgrounds and paddling cars...you know, those cars that you have to paddle to make them go around? Yeah those.

Obviously during the winter there's really none of that shit. Except playgrounds and beautiful scenery really. Freyster had a hoot, and that's what matters.











She's cute, our weasel.

On Sunday, Freya is going to Sälen with granny, Lasse & Josse. Id I'd love to go too....seruo seri, I'd love to Sälen but what would I di there? It's not like I can even walk ninormal so I bet there'd be nothing for me to do except hide in a cabin.
Which sounds fucking nice itself tbh...hahaha But nah... One day I'll go there and enjoy a cabin I guess lol

She'll be gone for 5 days. She won't be home till Thursday....it'll he so strange and so quiet. 😐 But there are perks to it too.... We get to sleep in. It'll be the last week Frost can sleep long like that so it's kind of the perfect timing. On Monday after that he starts his new job and he'll have to get up around 5am everyday.

We'll make sure to enjoy this week to the fullest then. On Friday wellw go have fun with Moa & Arthur. Freyster will love that. 💖

Alright... I gotta go check in the chicken, I'm making dinner right now. 😋


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?