Sunday, January 13, 2019

Can't sleep


I've been having really fucking rough nights lately....these past 11 days to be exact. And it's a god damn wonder that I'm still functioning. πŸ™„

But Frost lets me lay in bed a little extra every morning, so that's probably what keeps me from going insane. πŸ€” Yep...that's most likely it.



But it's weird though, cause I'm SO exhausted and sleepy when I go to bed...yet I still won't sleep. How? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! I don't get it! 😬😬😬


⭐🌠Oh btw, when Freya went to bed she wanted me to make her glow in the dark stars "glow more" lol She'd started to notice them more now, we got this for her when she was a baby, but somehow she just never payed them much attention till now...

I like it, it's cute. Though we love her to Saturn and back is what I always tell her...but obviously they only sold "to the moon and back" back then haha πŸŒ™

(This really wasn't easy to take a picture of in a dark room either haha)



It's the cheap kind, so it doesn't really glow that awesome in the dark if you ask me....🌠

But since Freya absolutely LOVES the moonπŸŒ™ stars ✨ and planets 🌘 and all that jazz.... I figured we'd buy her hundreds of "glow in the dark stars & moons and planets" ✨⭐ Her entire ceiling and every wall will be covered in them by the time we're done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?