Thursday, October 17, 2019

I've still got it

Mwehehehe.....

Yesterday in town, me and Frost strolled around a bit and then ended up talking enthusiastically with a store owner.

In the end I asked if they don't happen to be looking for new employees, and the owner looked super disappointed and said "no.... I hired two more and they'll start tomorrow".

And I joked and said "well that sucks, you know I'm much better than them 😜" and then he shocked me by saying "Yes! I know! I can tell! I get super good vibes from you and I love your attitude and energy. Can't you at least give me your resume anyway? Cause you'd fit in so well here".

And that fucking surprised me. Haha

I was half joking you know. 🀷🏻‍♀️

But I decide to pick up on his offer so... Yeah.

It's nice to hear that I've still got it lol


But mostly it's nice to hear that someone likes my attitude and energy πŸ™ƒ  It's been a while since worked, and I really wanna go back to working. But I don't wanna work just anywhere.

I've gone through way too much bullshit at some workplaces and I'm fucking done being everyone's little bitch 🀷🏻‍♀️ The way I was treated when I was 22, is definitely NOT how I'll let anyone treat me at 33. Nope.
I won't even let my boss treat me the way I was treated in the past.

Even at my last job, I was liked by the manager and the boss, but as per usual... Me and the coworkers clashed. I mean I get it... It's hard getting along with cunts. And they were that fake kind of cunt. They pretend to be so fucking good and sweet and kind, but in reality they'll stab you in the eye with a spoon when they get a chance too. 🀷🏻‍♀️ Always so much trashtalking. Why? I don't get it. And why am I always labeled as the dick cause I choose to be honest and tell people what I think instead of trashtalking? I don't get it. It doesn't make any sense. Like, would you rather have me talking shit about you behind your back,.making life hard for you...instead of me facing you? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

People are dumb.


Talking about jobs, I ran into an old colleague earlier, when me and Frost were out for a walk.

Now, she and I... We had a good work relationship. She was an older woman and I noticed early on that she was definitely bullied by the others. So obviously I tried to make her feel less lonely. And I even stood up for her in front of the others. Which was the beginning of MY lovely work experience. 🀦🏻‍♀️ Gosh they hated me lmao πŸ˜‚ But she and I still got along real good. Together with a few others.

But when I quit, it never occurred to me that her life would be shitty again. Since I thought that they finally stopped bullying her.
But I guess when you've been bullying someone for 13 years, you can't just stop and not do it anymore huh? πŸ˜‘

Anyway, I met her today. And I asked her she was, and she suddenly just starts crying. The tears keep falling and I'm terrible at comforting people....
And she tries to apologize for crying and then hiding, so I just went up and hugged her from behind cause she's so tiny.
She couldn't even explain what was wrong. But she didn't have to.
I asked her if things still hadn't gotten better, and she shook her head. And I asked her if they're treating her even worse now, and she nodded.

Man, that made me so sad. I feel so sorry for her.

Even when I worked there, the bosses just avoided dealing with everyone's bullying. Cause everyone talked shit about everyone there. Either you talked shit and made a lot of noise, or you stayed silent and did your job and became someone people disliked.
 And the ones who were quiet just became the weaker ones, since no one heard them.
And she and the others that liked me belonged to that latter group. 🀷🏻‍♀️
So when I got fired, when they tried to speak up for me... No one listened to them.
I felt more sorry for them than for me back then. Cause it really showed how fucked up the system is sometimes. And she's STILL working there. Still hating it. Still being tormented. Just cause she's a little different. God I hated that group of people. They were a bunch of flaccid std dicks. 🀬


But I've decided to do something about it. If I can help her even the slightest, then that's what I should do.


So I'm gonna fuck shit up for the management now. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸŽ‰


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?