Sunday, October 6, 2019

When Friday adventures happen

Friday was a good day.

I mean, yeah... I ended up with a fucking headache that lasted throughout the entire weekend. But still. Friday was a good fucking day~ πŸ–€

Freya and Frost and I went to the dentist around noon. Freyster has 20teeth, and they're in mint condition haha The dentist complimented her and said that she has super good and clean teeth and that her parents sure are brushing them good 😁 So that made Freya happy.

After that, Josse picked us up... So me, Freyster & Josse went to another town to have some fun at a fair.














Freyster had some much fun~
And she got a rainbow unicorn balloon... Not many things can too that lmao πŸ˜‚πŸŒˆπŸ¦„

Candy rain, bouncing castle, donuts and candied apples. Shiiieeeet.... 🀷🏻‍♀️

It was a good Friday adventure πŸ–€
And she wasn't the only one who had fun 😊 I enjoyed myself way too much for being adult lmao πŸ˜‚


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?