Monday, October 21, 2019

Weekend & babies



Ooooh Me and Frost were alone this weekend actually, Freya was in Stockholm attending a birthday party 🎈 And then they went to Zinkgruvan and stayed the night.

And me and Josse and Doris visited dad & Kuti on Saturday. We actually had a good time and ate good shit from Al Forno~
We also talked about their move to SkΓ₯ne. They're moving in November.
I'm excited about that, plus Marty lives like 15 minutes away from their new apartment so that's fucking awesome sauce~ πŸ₯³

But yeah, we had a good weekend and a good time at dad's ✨







I've never liked the 19th of October. It's always felt negative to me. 

Aaaand Kim was about to give birth this Saturday, the 19th πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ "you think you could keep it tight till the 20th? πŸ˜‚  You don't wanna give birth on an unlucky negative day right?"🀷🏻‍♀️ I basically forbade her to give birth that day lmao

Stevie knows that I've always had a negative feeling towards the 19th, so he was the one the wrote me on Friday telling me he was "worried" that the baby was gonna be born on such a bad day πŸ˜‚ haha She was dilated 1cm, and her contractions were pretty painful. So I thought that the baby was definitely gonna come at least this weekend.

But who would've thought that even the baby felt that the 19th was a unlucky day? 🀣
She was still only dilated 1cm at the end of the day haha
To be honest, if that little jellybean was born on the 19th, he would've changed the feeling I have for that day anyway.

Did I mention that they chose not to find out the gender of the baby? This makes it even more exciting. I wonder what it's going to be. Frost and I believe it's a boy 🀷🏻‍♀️ I'm gonna be an aunt again πŸ₯°


Anyway, I've basically been on the phone with him the entire weekend.πŸ˜… I realized that they were NOT properly prepared when it came to certain things, so I sat down and talked to him and her for hours.πŸ€—
Explaining things and going through important steps. And I think they're properly prepared now.

I can't wait for the jellybean to be born 🎈 I bet he's going to be so cute. Normally, babies ain't cute at all the same day they're born.

I mean, Freya looked like she was Asian 🀣πŸ₯° Not that I dislike Asians, I'm just pointing out that babies look really different the first day. Freya was actually pretty cute just a few hours after she was born for some reason. I was expecting her to look like a turd 🀷🏻‍♀️πŸ˜‚
This pic was a few hours after she was born.πŸ€  And I remember that we were all actually surprised at how fucking cute she was. (Everyone except Josse probably πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸ»‍♀️)
 Since everybody knows that babies are pretty ugly the first day, or first few days in some cases lol


Freyster really was (and still is) adorableπŸ’• 

At first I thought me & Frost only thought that way cause we're her parents. Parents normally think their kids are the cutest you know?
But mom, and the rest of the family said she was increeeeedibly cute and my friends too πŸ₯°
But I still somewhat thought that they were just saying it to be nice or cause they were biased, you know? 🀷🏻‍♀️

But then Sofi & Lykke came by and when she said, I believed it. Sofi is that type of person who's brutally honest just like me. 

Obviously I believed Marty & Nathalie too when they said that she was cute, but I also thought that they were slightly biased since we're so close. So I thought that they just got blinded by love since they're kind of her aunties. πŸ₯°πŸ˜…
But she really was adorable. 

Frost always said SHE'S FUCKING ADORABLE. And he's always been very honest, and he's able to see if his baby is ugly it not lol He doesn't get biased haha



But I honestly think that jellybean is gonna be cute the same day he's born.

And Stevie, even if your baby is ugly as hell the first day... I'm sure he'll look adorable after a day or two.
Hopefully he didn't inherit your looks at all, so he'll look so sweet πŸ‘ŒπŸ»✨

I'm so happy for you guys~

Today's Monday, and hopefully she's dilated more than 1 cm now. Iiiiih exciting! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?