Sunday, November 3, 2013

All Hallows' Eve

It's All Hallows' Eve today.
I've been working since 7am. And i went home around 22:20 something. Frost & Lei Lei waited outside my work as usual <3

After that, my sister came and picked us up and took us to the cemetery.
Now the pics doest do the whole thing justice. But it's so fucking beautiful in real life. Thousands of candles lot up aaaaall over the graveyard. Thousands and thousands. Just glowing in the dark.

I just took a pic of the center of it, the memory grove. Cause there was literally too many candles to take a photo of. Haha

So Today is a day we honor the dead. :)

Oh and mom came by when I was on a break. She brought pumpkin soup!

1 comment:

  1. and wtf is pumpkin soup? ._.
    PUMPKINS SMELLS LIKE... gross stuff...
    ._.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?